5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My local dealer refused to order a truck for me

Bwarren2

Reaction score
I found it to be very interesting answer. I took a red/black rebel for an overnight test drive a few days ago and decided I didn't want that color, the only other color on the lot was Max Steel, I thought it would be too hard to keep clean so we left w no deal. I am planning on driving this truck for many years so I dont want to settle on something I am not 100% sure of. I called my rep today telling him I wanted to come order a black/white rebel, he texted me to let me know the MGR said no. I thought this dealer had earned my business, it's not the closest one. Guess it's time to move on

D

Deleted member 85

I found it to be very interesting answer. I took a red/black rebel for an overnight test drive a few days ago and decided I didn't want that color, the only other color on the lot was Max Steel, I thought it would be too hard to keep clean so we left w no deal. I am planning on driving this truck for many years so I dont want to settle on something I am not 100% sure of. I called my rep today telling him I wanted to come order a black/white rebel, he texted me to let me know the MGR said no. I thought this dealer had earned my business, it's not the closest one. Guess it's time to move on
yNlQWRM.jpg

Rammer76

Reaction score
I shopped over 25 dealers in the selection process. At least 5 of those dealers straight up told me they do not special order vehicles. I found it very surprising myself. Most of those dealers were smaller dealerships however.

Bwarren2

Reaction score
I shopped over 25 dealers in the selection process. At least 5 of those dealers straight up told me they do not special order vehicles. I found it very surprising myself. Most of those dealers were smaller dealerships however.

Thx for the heads up

Users who are viewing this thread