5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My KO2's in snow

whododat

Reaction score
Yesterday we had a snow/ freezing rain mix come down and I had to go pick up the wife after work. Part of the trip is going up the side of a small mountain on which it performed flawlessly while I had the vehicle in 4WD Auto. In fact, I actually passed several vehicles which were stuck trying to go up the mountain, a majority of those fwd sedans. I can't say I was surprised but the way those tires handled the mess put me at ease for my wife as she is the one who normally drives the truck daily. I have stock size 18" KO2's on mine aired to 40 psi and I do have the non-slip differential. We can't wait to take this on the beach like we did with our 2016.

djeazie

Reaction score
Funny you mention this. I just had KO2's put on my stock wheels this week. And with the snow and ice we've had this week, I was blown away at how good they are in the snow. I've never had a tire that was that good in the snow. Very happy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online