5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My hunch is....

tcm4950

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently scrolled thru the options on my bluetooth pedal commander too fast and dash error lights lite UP like a Christmas tree and there was close to zero throttle respone....pulled over, shut her down and then restarted and everything was back to. normal.but with a check engine light. This is the second time PC has thrown that code, right after my install and now this....least that's my hunch. As soon as I can find the OBD port I'll know more.....

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Apparently scrolled thru the options on my bluetooth pedal commander too fast and dash error lights lite UP like a Christmas tree and there was close to zero throttle respone....pulled over, shut her down and then restarted and everything was back to. normal.but with a check engine light. This is the second time PC has thrown that code, right after my install and now this....least that's my hunch. As soon as I can find the OBD port I'll know more.....
I have read similar stories when changing PC on the fly. Which PC do you have?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You have the pedal commander with latest firmware for ram so I suspect it may be trying to change while accelerating.

From pc website :

4c8f0105a3dbc99e95917135721cbd26.jpg

tcm4950

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You have the pedal commander with latest firmware for ram so I suspect it may be trying to change while accelerating.

From pc website :

4c8f0105a3dbc99e95917135721cbd26.jpg

And there it is....appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online