5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Granite Crystal

ccf2mb

Reaction score
After seeing some of the other member truck threads, thought I would give it a go to keep track of my progress.

This is my third Dodge/Ram truck and its all dad drove growing up. Had a 2004 1500 and then sold it for a 2006 2500 Megacab. In 2019, traded it off for an F150 as an agreement with the wife and understanding she would be the primary driver as I have a work vehicle.
Left Front.jpg

Ended up trading the car she had off on an SUV for her to drive. Fast forward to this year and seeing the trade market begin to drop, I started looking at getting back into a Ram. Found this one and brought it home on 07/05. 2022 Laramie Night Edition.
20220716_075025.jpg

Ordered Rough Country Liners for it on the way home (Sorry no pics.)

First mod was ceramic tinting the fronts and adding a brow.
Tint1.jpg

ccf2mb

Reaction score
Added a RetraxPRO XR and had it Line-X'd the same day. Once I got it home, I really wasn't a fan of the running boards so I removed them.
RetraxandLine-x.jpg

SansRunningBoard.jpg

Installed Motofab 2.5" level on 08/02.
Level3.jpg
Level1.jpg

Currently have Brink Fang Wheels sitting in the garage with Nitto Ridge Grapplers, 305/55, waiting to be installed. I will do a review of the Fangs in the Brink section once I get them on the truck.
Wheels.jpg
Tires.jpg

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I really thought those tiny stock tires would look silly with a leveling kit, but it doesn't look bad at all. Looking forward to seeing it with the Brinks and Nittos installed.

ccf2mb

Reaction score
I really thought those tiny stock tires would look silly with a leveling kit, but it doesn't look bad at all. Looking forward to seeing it with the Brinks and Nittos installed.
Yeah, I've seen worse. Got the tires on the wheels this evening. Not sure about the sensors that came from Brink so I'll get them on the truck in the morning to see if it will recognize them.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The tire and wheel combo goes really well with the truck. Looks awesome! Looking forward to following along.

Users who are viewing this thread