5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My experience, so far

Ram92131

Reaction score
That is insane. I don't have it on my current truck, but I had a 2005 300C and a 2012 300S Mopar 12 that both had them and they were both fully auto. That 2005 would occasionally just come on during a hot dry sunny day...just one swipe...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
My previous Jeep and two BMWs I owned work the same as the Ram. I think it’s pretty common. I prefer to have some level of control so I like the system. But that said, I don’t normally need to adjust anything. Even on setting 1 it wipes effectively even when the rain increases significantly.

alparmer

Reaction score
Well. here in Oklahoma, a big bug hits the windshield, the auto wipers come on and smear it all over the windshield. I usually leave mine off until it starts raining.
Yup, same here. If a big hits just right, they come on and smear it all over. I’ve actually given up on the auto wipers. The design needs work to be perfect.

alparmer

Reaction score
My previous Jeep and two BMWs I owned work the same as the Ram. I think it’s pretty common. I prefer to have some level of control so I like the system. But that said, I don’t normally need to adjust anything. Even on setting 1 it wipes effectively even when the rain increases significantly.
We had an Acura and now a Lexus and they work perfectly. Never a misfire, and would get on high when needed. Leave it to the Japs to get it right.

Reighnman

Reaction score
Have rattle issue as well (3), makes it sound like a 10yr old truck on startup.

Users who are viewing this thread