5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My etorque

Anthony76

Reaction score
Has somebody found a way to turn the system up to like 5mpg gain something more than nothing If l add a battery pack what's the best way they need to be wired and were

Last edited:

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Has somebody found a way to turn the system up to 5mpg gain. If l have to add a battery pack what's the best way they need to be wired and were
What are you asking? I am assuming, you are asking if you can get more use of the eTorque by adding an extra battery. You obviously don't know how the eTorque works at all. I'd suggest reading up on it. It doesn't work like you think it does.

Anthony76

Reaction score
The 5.7 is a Remy motor ac Delco, most can be modified from the factory but you could be correct and it may not be able to do anymore. Maybe it's just a pathetic system it is.

Anthony76

Reaction score
The 5.7 is a Remy motor ac Delco, most can be modified from the factory but you could be correct and it may not be able to to anymore. Maybe it's just a pathetic system it is
You’ll have to clarify the question, but I’m sure the answer is no.
Is there anyway to turn the etorque system up meaning be more powerful. I would be hooking it up to the jeep 4xe battery or Pacificas main big battery

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If it was an easy upgrade to get 5 more MPG out of Etorque Ram would have done it, they would be way ahead of every other manufacturer in MPG if that was the case.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
The 5.7 is a Remy motor ac Delco, most can be modified from the factory but you could be correct and it may not be able to to anymore. Maybe it's just a pathetic system it is

Is there anyway to turn the etorque system up meaning be more powerful. I would be hooking it up to the jeep 4xe battery or Pacificas main big battery
Nerp

Users who are viewing this thread