5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 3.5 lift finally

Dank

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Here is my final product 3.5 lift with Tires/Rims. I copied another Forum member
It rides like **** so I am going to put the Bilsteins 5100 & take out the 2'' spacer.

Dan

Attachments

• Myram.jpg
    Myram.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 74

Miked513

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Here is my final product 3.5 lift with Tires/Rims. I copied another Forum member
It rides like **** so I am going to put the Bilsteins 5100 & take out the 2'' spacer.

Dan

What 3.5” lift did you go with? Sorry to hear it came out that way... I am shopping them right now myself and am doing a lot of research to make sure I don’t get a good looking setup but sacrifice ride quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dank

Reaction score
What 3.5” lift did you go with? Sorry to hear it came out that way... I am shopping them right now myself and am doing a lot of research to make sure I don’t get a good looking setup but sacrifice ride quality.

I went to Les Schwab , the kit was a Tuff country . A little steep for the whole package but I know I won’t have problems..

Miked513

Reaction score
I went to Les Schwab , the kit was a Tuff country . A little steep for the whole package but I know I won’t have problems..

No experience with Tuff country so I can’t comment. Haven’t seen too many on here go that route, mostly ready lift and rough country when looking at a level/small lift. Appreciate the info.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Dan
Thanks for the honesty with your ride quality. Hopefully this will help others decide if they are on the fence with going the TC route.
Love the red, I am a sucker for red but the wife put her foot down :rolleyes: so ended up going white.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread