5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2022 Ram 1500 GT Night Edition

lawmann8

Reaction score
2022 Ram 1500 Laramie Granite Crystal Metallic Clearcoat Laramie 8-Speed Automatic 4D Crew Cab HEMI 5.7L V8 Multi Displacement VVT 4WDBed Utility Group (MOPAR 4 Adjustable Cargo Tie-Down Hooks and Pick-Up Box Lighting), Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group (4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot, 8.4 Touchscreen Display, Apple CarPlay, Connected Travel & Traffic Services, Connectivity - US/Canada, Disassociated Touchscreen Display, Global Telematics Box Module (TBM), Google Android Auto, GPS Antenna Input, harman/kardon 19 Speaker Premium Sound, HD Radio, Heated Second Row Seats, Integrated Center Stack Radio, ParkSense Front/Rear Park Assist w/Stop, and Rear Underseat Compartment Storage), Night Edition (#1 Seat Foam Cushion, 3 Rear Seat Head Restraints, 4 Way Front Headrests, Black Headlamp Bezels, Black Painted Exterior Mirrors Caps, Driver Seat Memory, Dual Exhaust w/Black Tips, Front Seat Back Map Pockets, Grille Surround 3 Black Texture 2 Black, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Mopar Black Tubular Side Steps, Power 2-Way Driver Lumbar Adjust, Power 2-Way Passenger Lumbar Adjust, Power 8-Way Driver & Passenger Seats, and Ventilated Front Seats), Quick Order Package 25H Laramie, Trailer Tow Group (Trailer Brake Control and Trailer Reverse Steering Control), 10 Speakers, 3.21 Rear Axle Ratio, 33 Gallon Fuel Tank, 48V Belt Starter Generator, 4-Corner Air Suspension, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Adjustable pedals, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Audio memory, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Brake assist, Bumpers: chrome, Chrome Exterior Mirrors, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof, Electronic Stability Control, Front anti-roll bar, Front Center Armrest w/Storage, Front dual zone A/C, Front fog lights, Front reading lights, Front wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Heated door mirrors, Heated front seats, Heated steering wheel, Illuminated entry, Leather steering wheel, Leather Trim 40/20/40 Bench Seat, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Multi-Function Tailgate, Occupant sensing airbag, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Pedal memory, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat, Power Running Boards, Power steering, Power windows, Radio data system, Radio: Uconnect 5 Nav w/12.0 Display, Radio: Uconnect 5 W w/8.4 Display, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear seat center armrest, Rear step bumper, Rear Underseat Compartment Storage (DISC), Rear Wheelhouse Liners, Rear window defroster, Remote keyless entry, Security system, Speed control, Split folding rear seat, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated front seats, Wheels: 18 x 8 Aluminum Base Painted, and Wheels: 22 x 9 Forged Aluminum.
IMG_0953.JPG IMG_1021.JPG IMG_1020.JPG IMG-1117.jpg IMG-1118.jpg IMG_1019.JPG

mjtodd

Reaction score
What’s the part #’s for your side steps? I have been wanting to swap out my chrome steps for back ones and really like that OEM step on your truck…I just can’t figure out the part numbers. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawmann8

Reaction score
What’s the part #’s for your side steps? I have been wanting to swap out my chrome steps for back ones and really like that OEM step on your truck…I just can’t figure out the part numbers. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The part number is 82215508AB

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't care what you think about my post.
No personal attacks. Not good look for a new member to come out if the gates swinging. I was going to reply similar saying we didn't really need the entire build sheet in the post, but awesome truck none the less.

Edit. Just saw your initial post was almost a year old. Still same warning about personal attacks

lawmann8

Reaction score
No personal attacks. Not good look for a new member to come out if the gates swinging. I was going to reply similar saying we didn't really need the entire build sheet in the post, but awesome truck none the less.

Edit. Just saw your initial post was almost a year old. Still same warning about personal attacks
Understood.

23RAM

Reaction score
The part number is 82215508AB
Those side steps are similar to mine but mine says RAM at the front and rear of the step instead of the middle, and has two rubber pads instead of a single long one. I wonder if it was a design change or just different model. Either way gotta have steps for the look and the protection from stone chips.

We looked at a GT and it sounded great, but decided not for us as part of the reason we bought the RAM was for the quiet and comfortable interior - the cat-back exhaust is quite a bit louder and the shifter takes up space in the center where we like to put "stuff". While we were shopping around, a brand new Sport was delivered to the lot with everything we wanted and we snapped it up right away. It's mostly blacked out like the night edition and we added the side steps and tinted driver/pass windows. Just need a nice sunny day to get a better pic.
:)

lawmann8

Reaction score
Those side steps are similar to mine but mine says RAM at the front and rear of the step instead of the middle, and has two rubber pads instead of a single long one. I wonder if it was a design change or just different model. Either way gotta have steps for the look and the protection from stone chips.

We looked at a GT and it sounded great, but decided not for us as part of the reason we bought the RAM was for the quiet and comfortable interior - the cat-back exhaust is quite a bit louder and the shifter takes up space in the center where we like to put "stuff". While we were shopping around, a brand new Sport was delivered to the lot with everything we wanted and we snapped it up right away. It's mostly blacked out like the night edition and we added the side steps and tinted driver/pass windows. Just need a nice sunny day to get a better pic.
Maybe the boards are for the GT model. I'm not sure.

lawmann8

Reaction score

Congrats Bro.

Users who are viewing this thread