5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2022 2500 Dodge Ram Laramie Review

Quinn P.

Reaction score
I'm not happy with my purchase of my new 2022 truck I bought from Dodge last Oct 2021. It broke down at 150 miles and I was left to fend more myself. It has many electrical issues. Dodge has replaced 3 radios, 2 brake controllers and still have never been able to repair the problems in the last year. Since I've read the rules and understand them to basically be a gag order/non-disclosure I better cut it short here by saying that we the people, are the consumer and the power.
Quinn

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
what are your many electrical issues? if you give more details about them and also about your truck, your more likelly to receive help that will help you resolve your problems

magnetized

Reaction score
Since I've read the rules and understand them to basically be a gag order/non-disclosure I better cut it short here by saying that we the people, are the consumer and the power.

Attachments

• fetchimage.jpeg.jpg
    fetchimage.jpeg.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread