5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muzzys A/C hack location for ecodiesel?

Synergy26

Reaction score
Where is the install location for muzzys A/C hack on the 3rd gen ecodiesel. Pictures welcome please. TIA

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My AC on my 2020 ecodiesel is nice and cold.
My 2019 Hemi it wasn't great.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Chris3058

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well in my 2020 I had it checked for the AC issue yesterday...and it was undercharged. So a replace and refill/top up was done and BOOM much colder than before. Been reading some trucks are coming undercharged?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well in my 2020 I had it checked for the AC issue yesterday...and it was undercharged. So a replace and refill/top up was done and BOOM much colder than before. Been reading some trucks are coming undercharged?
Hopefully that’s all it was. Generally though, if an AC system is low and it is not from what you are describing as a possibility from the factory, then there is a leak.

gorilla57

Reaction score
Later models will have a different blend door setup than what the earlier models have. There is a TSB out there somewhere that allows older models to get an updated system installed. I was tempted to do this, but don't want the oil change monkey at the dealership tearing my dash apart and screwing things up. Mine has always been weak, and finally had some freon added like Chris3058. It is way better.

Users who are viewing this thread