5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music info in HUD

Didz

Reaction score
The first day I picked up my truck I was able to see what song was playing on my HUD. Since then it disappeared and I haven't been able to figure out how to get it to come back up again, I messed around with the HUD custom menu but it isn't there, is there an option for this in the HUD or was I just seeing things?

Quint

Reaction score
Are you sure that you didn't see it in the EVIC? I don't have a truck with the HUD but if I scroll up or down in the EVIC, I eventually get to the music setting so it is displayed there.

Of course, somebody else with the HUD may know something different. What does your manual say about the HUD?

Didz

Reaction score
Are you sure that you didn't see it in the EVIC? I don't have a truck with the HUD but if I scroll up or down in the EVIC, I eventually get to the music setting so it is displayed there.

Of course, somebody else with the HUD may know something different. What does your manual say about the HUD?
I could swear I saw it in the HUD. If this option isn't available then I need to go see a neurologist or a shrink.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

George Bednar

Reaction score
I have played around with th HUD setting in my 22 limited and have not seen anything in regards to music. Would be nice though and I could ne wrong

Users who are viewing this thread