5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Murdering out

Yc7998

Reaction score
Hey all, I’m currently in the process of murdering out my truck and the only things I have left to do, which are the hardest to find, are the mirrors and grille. Anyone know of a place that has the mirror covers in black (plastic or gloss idc) or the black oem grille?

Attachments

• 9FF21AD2-9BB0-4E4E-9E55-FAE5934DFC27.jpeg
    9FF21AD2-9BB0-4E4E-9E55-FAE5934DFC27.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 3DB2AB31-E608-4769-ACFA-C7D85DBBE93D.jpeg
    3DB2AB31-E608-4769-ACFA-C7D85DBBE93D.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 178

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
The murdered out look is so two weeks ago LOL. Just kidding (kind of). Have you checked ebay for these things? Or check with a dealership, either online or in person? I'd be very surprised if you can't find them on ebay.

Skater

Reaction score
Hey all, I’m currently in the process of murdering out my truck and the only things I have left to do, which are the hardest to find, are the mirrors and grille. Anyone know of a place that has the mirror covers in black (plastic or gloss idc) or the black oem grille?
You going to smoke the headlights and tail lights?

Skater

Reaction score
All Black Murdered Out Cars. ... A Murdered Out car or truck is one that is all black or “blacked out” as far as the exterior paint, windows tint (usually 20% or less), wheels, logo/emblems and sometimes other components of the vehicle such as the chrome accents and taillights.

You are at least two weeks old! LoL ;)

Firebird

Reaction score
All Black Murdered Out Cars. ... A Murdered Out car or truck is one that is all black or “blacked out” as far as the exterior paint, windows tint (usually 20% or less), wheels, logo/emblems and sometimes other components of the vehicle such as the chrome accents and taillights.

You are at least two weeks old! LoL ;)
I see, thanks for the explanation.

5thgenramAK

Reaction score
I got my color matched black mirror covers off eBay for less than $60. I don’t have the tow mirrors though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greenchevette

Reaction score
Black on black on black with black accents :ROFLMAO:

Just added the Lamin-X Gunsmoke film as mentioned above.

Attachments

• IMG-8818.PNG
    IMG-8818.PNG
    858.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG-9020.jpg
    IMG-9020.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG-9021.jpg
    IMG-9021.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 62

19TXLimited

Reaction score
Black on black on black with black accents :ROFLMAO:

Just added the Lamin-X Gunsmoke film as mentioned above.

Have you had a chance to check light operation at night and how well the Laminex allows transmission?

Definitely interested at only $45. Did you have to trim them at all to get them to fit?

As I stated in my post in "what did you do..." I would probably customize them to have cut outs for both low and hi beams on my Limited lights, but haven't figured out what to do for that yet. The ram logo might work, but not sure it would really resemble a ram once cut. Another option I cam up with was to use the Mopar "M" as the cutouts. I'm gonna play around with it today a bit.

Firebird

Reaction score
I guess my truck is sort of close to being murdered out? My emblems are still chrome though.

20200702_100841.jpg

Last edited:

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Since no one actually answered your questions...

I saw someone said the 2018 mirror covers fit. Read it in a thread yesterday. As for the grill, why not just paint it? I think I've only seen people talking about swapping out the letters.

river rat

Reaction score
Once I saw the 2020 Limited with the Black Appearance Package, I had to have it.

Users who are viewing this thread