5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple lights out please help!!

rebelfan97

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Reble and I have multiple lights out. The passenger low beam headlight, rear passenger blinker, and rear driver entire tail light is out. I replaced every light housing and the issues was still there. Tried to look for fuses but I couldn't find any fuses that one corresponded with the lights and two couldn't find any that were blown. I tried to trace the wires but I'm not the best electrician. Any ideas would help!

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Reble and I have multiple lights out. The passenger low beam headlight, rear passenger blinker, and rear driver entire tail light is out. I replaced every light housing and the issues was still there. Tried to look for fuses but I couldn't find any fuses that one corresponded with the lights and two couldn't find any that were blown. I tried to trace the wires but I'm not the best electrician. Any ideas would help!
They are all controlled by the Body Control Module.
I would start with checking ground connections, there are several of them all over.
Also, subscribing to Alldata diy could prove helpful in troubleshooting this.

rebelfan97

Reaction score
Narrowed the issue to the BCM using and OBD MX+ scanner. I installed the new BCM and the truck won't start and it says it's on plant mode. After some research seems I have to program the new BCM. Also learned that AlfaOBD is the best software to use. Is there any option for Apple users because I'm not finding the software for Apple?? Also is this something I can fix in house or should I bring it to a dealer??

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Narrowed the issue to the BCM using and OBD MX+ scanner. I installed the new BCM and the truck won't start and it says it's on plant mode. After some research seems I have to program the new BCM. Also learned that AlfaOBD is the best software to use. Is there any option for Apple users because I'm not finding the software for Apple?? Also is this something I can fix in house or should I bring it to a dealer??
Jump to

Might get some help there.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Jscan for iOS

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You have to get the dealer to marry the new bcm to your truck, alfaobd or JScan can’t do it.

Users who are viewing this thread