5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multible infotainment issues

Ram1500DS

Reaction score
I disconnected the positive battery terminal to install Pedalmax as I was instructed. Pedalmax works fine but the infotainment system reverted to some lesser version . No XM radio, no 360 cameras or back up. Climent control is not working right, App are missing and control for vented and heated sets is missing passenger side. Any easy fix to reset back? I have tried all the tips I can find with no luck

GKIII

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I disconnected the positive battery terminal to install Pedalmax as I was instructed. Pedalmax works fine but the infotainment system reverted to some lesser version . No XM radio, no 360 cameras or back up. Climent control is not working right, App are missing and control for vented and heated sets is missing passenger side. Any easy fix to reset back? I have tried all the tips I can find with no luck
It takes a few hours for everything to come back after disconnecting the battery.

Mb7640

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen before after I think 3 starts it returned back to normal. I did drive mine for awhile and I think after I started it the 3 time everything came back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread