5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multi Function tailgate and bed divider plus bed extender options ( no Ramboxes)

Extole

Reaction score
Hi

I just got a hold of my new 2020 Ram Rebel crew cab with 5'7 bed and it has the Multifuntion Tail gate option but no ramboxes. I wanted to install a bed divider that can also serve as a bed extender. I know Mopar has one but is that only for the rambox option? Also would the bed extender work with the MFT? If not is their any alternative routes or products I can pick from?

thewdb

Reaction score
Hi

I just got a hold of my new 2020 Ram Rebel crew cab with 5'7 bed and it has the Multifuntion Tail gate option but no ramboxes. I wanted to install a bed divider that can also serve as a bed extender. I know Mopar has one but is that only for the rambox option? Also would the bed extender work with the MFT? If not is their any alternative routes or products I can pick from?

I’d like to know the same. What are the options for a bed extender/divider for the MFT w/o Ramboxes?

Users who are viewing this thread