5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mufflex DODNG18

JDiMassa8

Reaction score
I know I’m a little late to this conversation but I ended up getting the Mufflex DODGMD which is the muffler delete kit. It sounds nice. No drone at all on the highway. Cold starts it’s definitely loud but once warmed up it’s just perfect to me. And it’s obviously cheaper than other mufflers. Apparently I can’t add the video. I will try here in a minute to make it fit. https://www.mufflex-performance.com/store/116-muffler-delete-for-ram-1500-very-aggressive.html

JDiMassa8

Reaction score
well I just tried uploading a 3 second video of it starting up but it still won’t let me. Unless someone knows how to get it to work...

W13NY

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@JDiMassa8 @Willb

Going to get the Mufflex DODNG24 installed this weekend. Just want a slight increase in sound and the mellow seems like what I'm looking for. Do you think there will be any drone with that?

JDiMassa8

Reaction score
@JDiMassa8 @Willb

Going to get the Mufflex DODNG24 installed this weekend. Just want a slight increase in sound and the mellow seems like what I'm looking for. Do you think there will be any drone with that?
I doubt you will get any drone since yours would be half as loud as mine

Users who are viewing this thread