5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muffler

Dookie

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same Borla 40353 with resonators will produce some drone with MDS engaged (Eco), from 1-10, I would say a 2, so very bearable, MDS disengaged has virtually no drone.

kipeharris

Reaction score
Same Borla 40353 with resonators will produce some drone with MDS engaged (Eco), from 1-10, I would say a 2, so very bearable, MDS disengaged has virtually no drone.

I am trying to find me a local shop that can get me in to reinstall them and plug the weep holes without thinking I am crazy. It seems like they are all days out.

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
I am trying to find me a local shop that can get me in to reinstall them and plug the weep holes without thinking I am crazy. It seems like they are all days out.
That shop that accidentally removed them is not going to reinstall them for you for free? I would be expecting that for sure, since you made it clear you didn't want them removed.

jayjayredtown

Reaction score
Exhaust is done! I ended up going with a 14 inch magnaflow muffler welded in, then had the shop delete the resonators, nice deep rumble. Originally ordered the Borla Pro XS but had to go with the MF due to the popularity and faster shipping hehe.

Handcruser

Reaction score
Put me on super 44 today. Kept the resonators.

It sounds really good and the drone is barely noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SandDiesel

Reaction score
Went straight pipe this morning for $100. Sounds very good, mild at idle. No idea on drone yet. Worst case can add a straight thru muffler later but happy for now with little invested. Resonators still on.

Users who are viewing this thread