5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MSRP Increased from POC to Window Sticker

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure others will notice this as it appears a price increase has taken place - although the new prices aren't reflected on the online build and price tool.

My MSRP has gone up $480 from my POC to my window sticker (which just became available tonight). Truck should deliver early next week.

Has anyone who's taken delivery had this happen to them?

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure others will notice this as it appears a price increase has taken place - although the new prices aren't reflected on the online build and price tool.

My MSRP has gone up $480 from my POC to my window sticker (which just became available tonight). Truck should deliver early next week.

Has anyone who's taken delivery had this happen to them?
My price changed twice between quoting and ordering. We worked up a quote (price #1). Once I decided to proceed with the order, we refreshed the quote to confirm (price #2, an increase of $300+). We signed the purchase agreement to place the order. A couple of minutes later, the dealer came back with the order confirmation, which showed a different total (price #3, an increase of $90 over price #2). When I pointed this out, he told me not to worry about it, as I would be paying the price on our previously-signed agreement.

I Love Grits

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There's a difference of $245 from the window sticker (higher) than what the ordered POC shows.

I got a quote from the dealer, and then ordered the next day. Between the quote POC and final POC with purchase order, there was a $100 increase for black diamond coat paint. I asked the salesman about this and he said bottom line stays the same, so not to worry about it.

So from the quote POC to window sticker, there's a $345 increase.

immersivenc

Reaction score
When I went to the dealer to do my reorder, the MSRP of the truck had increased (can’t remember the exact amount, $300-$500 maybe) and the sales manager said pricing for several of the packages and options I had selected had gone up. I’m not sure if base MSRP has increased, but packages and options have.

Same deal, they said not to worry about it. They honored the pricing from my first order.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
My price changed twice between quoting and ordering. We worked up a quote (price #1). Once I decided to proceed with the order, we refreshed the quote to confirm (price #2, an increase of $300+). We signed the purchase agreement to place the order. A couple of minutes later, the dealer came back with the order confirmation, which showed a different total (price #3, an increase of $90 over price #2). When I pointed this out, he told me not to worry about it, as I would be paying the price on our previously-signed agreement.
i'm pretty sure # 3 is your state cost surcharge. i live in new jersey and mine was 85 more. but what was odd it only showed in FWP line, not the MSRP line

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There's a difference of $245 from the window sticker (higher) than what the ordered POC shows.

I got a quote from the dealer, and then ordered the next day. Between the quote POC and final POC with purchase order, there was a $100 increase for black diamond coat paint. I asked the salesman about this and he said bottom line stays the same, so not to worry about it.

So from the quote POC to window sticker, there's a $345 increase.

I have the same issue. POC to window sticker increase of $100 USD for the black paint

warvet

Reaction score
Tell him to pay the increase out of the dealer holdback payment he will get from the manufacturer. Then watch him smile and say "OK"

ponypride

Reaction score
This happened to me. The Etorque engine cost went from $1,995 to $2,645. The dealer absorbed the increase.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ouch. I just ordered a Rebel with ETorque and it was $500 option.

Zeronet

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just noticed a price increase on the build and price tool for Anti Spin and Locker differentials. Anti spin was $435, now $495. Locker was $495, now $545.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine jumped $500. But then, it's been months since I placed the order... maybe it's collector value FCA tacks on for storage of a vintage vehicle. :unsure:

Dealer is sticking to original price.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Mine jumped $500. But then, it's been months since I placed the order... maybe it's collector value FCA tacks on for storage of a vintage vehicle. :unsure:

Dealer is sticking to original price.

You are correct. same as myself, raised msrp $500 than discounted $2500. in july. waiting for august discounts.

Ram19Va

Reaction score
Well I have a signed agreement with my dealership with the price I will pay. I certainly will not be paying any price increase.

ponypride

Reaction score
Well I have a signed agreement with my dealership with the price I will pay. I certainly will not be paying any price increase.
You will also be available for higher incentives if they increase before delivery.

Ram19Va

Reaction score
Yeah that's what salesman told me. I'm hoping something happens in August or September.

ponypride

Reaction score
My issue was the options increased $450 prior to my ordering the vehicle and the dealership agreed to absorb. Next day, when placing the order in the system, the Etorque option went up from $1,995 to $2,645, which is another $650 increase. Web site still shows $1,995, but I have the order sheet that clearly shows $2,645. Dealer ended up giving me the lower price on the Etorque option.

ponypride

Reaction score
It is just weird that the price for the Etorque on the website has not changed.

Users who are viewing this thread