5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MPG after Level and 35 inch tires?

Ute4Life

Reaction score
Curious what people are getting, mpg wise, after leveling/lifting and throwing bigger tires on?

I did a 2 inch level and threw nearly 35 inch (34.6) tires on and get around 15-16 mpg.

Hahny

Reaction score
Im Sitting about the same, in past experience with Hemi's it seems to take about 8,000 miles before you start getting some better mileage out of them, almost like its computer programmed into them!

RAMayor

Reaction score
I am completely stock under 100 miles and getting 13 MPG driving like a senior citizen! Tell me it gets better?!?!?

Traded in a 31 mpg Corolla for a 13 MPG RAM, lol

bgmshrm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am completely stock under 100 miles and getting 13 MPG driving like a senior citizen! Tell me it gets better?!?!?

nope shoulda waited for the ED

HKP7PSP

Reaction score

I was getting 9-10 for the first week, then about 12 for two weeks, and now I'm averaging about 15. I am sitting at 2600 miles, and so far, each week has gotten better. My Grand Cherokee with the same engine and similar weight (fully loaded Summit) was not getting much better than 16 on the same commute, but it was rated 14/20 whereas the RAM is rated 15/21. Guess we'll see. Running 89 octane in mine.

Users who are viewing this thread