5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving the heated seat/steering wheel Icon to a different screen?

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
Seems like I read somewhere that you were able to move the heated seat and /or the heated steering icon on the screen to a different area on the 12.1 screen menu to make it easier to navigate . I can not find the thread or maybe i'm just making this up. Is it possible to move or drag this icon for these controls? If so, from where and to where are my options?
Thanks.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like I read somewhere that you were able to move the heated seat and /or the heated steering icon on the screen to a different area on the 12.1 screen menu to make it easier to navigate . I can not find the thread or maybe i'm just making this up. Is it possible to move or drag this icon for these controls? If so, from where and to where are my options?
Thanks.

if its like the others, select the Apps icon (red arrow), find the icon you want, then drag it down below to the same area (like where mine says back up cam (blue arrow). That should replace that icon with the one you want. I moved my 360 camera icon down there

1546546394345.png

Bhbdvm

Reaction score
Okay. Great. The only problem is I don't know if I want to replace any of the other icons. Darn it!!:confused:

gibbynd

Reaction score
Actually, if you swipe right on the Climate (lower screen selection) it shows the heated/cooled seats and wheel. IF you look at the photo above you just swipe right on that screen.

Goatmann

Ram Guru
Reaction score
it is also located in the Controls group, the second icon from the left on the above screen.

you can also set the Controls menu to disappear/hide after use in one of the settings sub menus.

Users who are viewing this thread