5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

movies

Dominator211

Reaction score
This thread caught my eye because it is to a certain extent very similar to something I'm trying to "figure out". FCA (or Stellantis I guess) has a thing called UConnect Theatre which is available on the Jeep Grand Cherokee and the Dodge Durango. (as well as the Pacifica but that is a different system from what I can tell) I have made a thread on here previously trying to get some discussion on my topic and whether or not it would be feasable. But in theory, as far as my knowledge of electronics and computers goes I don't see why this theory couldn't work. That or someone could develop a third-party solution which could be intergraded some other way.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This thread caught my eye because it is to a certain extent very similar to something I'm trying to "figure out". FCA (or Stellantis I guess) has a thing called UConnect Theatre which is available on the Jeep Grand Cherokee and the Dodge Durango. (as well as the Pacifica but that is a different system from what I can tell) I have made a thread on here previously trying to get some discussion on my topic and whether or not it would be feasable. But in theory, as far as my knowledge of electronics and computers goes I don't see why this theory couldn't work. That or someone could develop a third-party solution which could be intergraded some other way.
This in no way means that I condone watching movies while driving, only while waiting for the wife while she is shopping.
I use it to use multiple music apps(Samsung Music, Pandora, and Apple Music) on the home screen while traveling. It will also let you access other Android apps on the home screen in android auto while plugged in via USB.
Be safe and responsible while driving, the life you save might be mine.

Last edited:

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No one is asking for personal opinions on this thread , that's the downfall of forums. People are looking for help, if you can't help then move on
Information along with opinion is how we learn and are able to see the bigger picture. If we didn't want opinions we wouldn't ask questions. We also wouldn't learn anything.

srmek

Reaction score
If you want to play classic games and re-experience your favorite ones directly on your Android, Happy Chick is the best option available. This app is capable of emulating any platform. Download games for any console and enjoy them with Happy Chick apk .

Users who are viewing this thread