5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOTS or Ram cust care?

Neocane

Reaction score
Just checked MOTS and it still shows me as being in D1 status. So I called Ram cust care and was told it was just put back into D status yesterday. UG!! Who do I believe??

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am going to be respectful as possible so I dont appear to be complaining but Ram customer case online and by telephone is a complete JOKE full of BS lies.

Neocane

Reaction score
Ram customer care is such a joke. Some poor slob reading bad info off of a screen who knows less about my truck than I do. Even sounded like an out-sourced call to India. Thought I had mis-dialed tech support there for a second.

Last edited:

RAM 4times

Reaction score
i can say for me they were fine. never did MOTS. either way you won't get your truck any quicker. i waited untill 10 weeks to call them the first time so i wouldn't make myself crazy. i then went to my dealer and they found out for some reason i ended up with a new VIN#. after that i checked twice a week untill it went to KZ status. i was lucky from KZ status to my dealer only took 10 days. i never did find out about the new VIN#, but once i got my truck it didn't matter.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Also I'm going to leave this comment here. It's been brought up many times whether to believe MOTS or what ram customer care tells you, everyone that has done both has said MOTS is the way to go, we all know how many people feel about tracking through RAM themselves, I don't think we need to keep bringing this up every other day...

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to give you bad news, I checked with milous at Jeep garage, it won’t show the correct status if you go backwards to D
5A1308F0-83DE-4118-91F7-E9B75D6F04C3.jpeg

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used Ram customer care for updates. Didn't have any issues and seemed up to date. The last time I talked to them, the young gal put me on hold for a few minutes and came back telling me she tracked the VIN and found it was last scanned at the Louisville rail yard. I only checked maybe 4 times in 8 weeks. No complaints.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used Ram customer care for updates. Didn't have any issues and seemed up to date. The last time I talked to them, the young gal put me on hold for a few minutes and came back telling me she tracked the VIN and found it was last scanned at the Louisville rail yard. I only checked maybe 4 times in 8 weeks. No complaints.
If you would have checked more often you would have found conflicting info. There are several other but you basically have to contact them and give them our Vin and they will let you know if they are shipping your truck

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only reason I did call them was to help coordinate going back to Florida to buy it. My dealer actually gave me the heads up the truck was in Orlando and that's when I hopped in my F150 headed home. If I didn't have to travel I never would have called them.

Users who are viewing this thread