5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Motorola MA1 Wireless Android Auto Car Adapter

Another Money Pit

Reaction score

Motorola MA1 Wireless Android Auto Car Adapter​

If anyone was on this fence on getting this it's half off on Amazon right now. I snapped it up fast.

sarge40

Reaction score
I must be late to the party. Was this a flash deal? All of the buying options I see are above MSRP.

On a side note, how is it working? Full AA functionality?

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
Not a flash deal just dropped down to $50 but now I see it's going up again, right now at $89. If you get camelcamelcamel.com and save your Amazon item in it they send you a email at whatever point you have it set at for low price. Mine just happened to be at a good time.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Not a flash deal just dropped down to $50 but now I see it's going up again, right now at $89. If you get camelcamelcamel.com and save your Amazon item in it they send you a email at whatever point you have it set at for low price. Mine just happened to be at a good time.
Post a link

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you scroll down and click on the link for "other sellers" you can get it for $48 with free shipping. It's just not through "prime"

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Example

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220726-091240.png
    Screenshot_20220726-091240.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 15

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
Yeah that works too, I just happened to get mine through Amazon prime at that time.

sarge40

Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong. Lowest price I'm seeing is $89, including by clicking on the link in post #9. Can someone provide the seller's name who is selling at $48? Maybe I can look it up that way.

Another Money Pit

Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong. Lowest price I'm seeing is $89, including by clicking on the link in post #9. Can someone provide the seller's name who is selling at $48? Maybe I can look it up that way.
It changed now, they are all 89 and up now. Sorry

sarge40

Reaction score
89 it still better than what they were when I last checked. I think they were up to almost 200
I saw the prices yesterday and they were higher as well. I might just jump on it and get it over with. Before I do, is everyone who got one happy with theirs? Full functionality with Android Auto? My phone jack is a bit loose and it keeps on disconnecting when I hit a bump or move the phone. I'd like to retain all the functions I currently have, without having to deal with plugging the phone in and keeping a cord in the car.

Users who are viewing this thread