5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Motofab Lift / Level Kit 3" Front & 1.5" Rear

jj_kennedy

Reaction score
My truck (2020 1500) sits 1.5" higher in the back. I am looking at a Motofab Kit that lifts the front 3" and the rear 1.5".

From what I am reading its best to replace the Upper Control Arm when doing this. Is there a recommended brand or part for this that anyone else has used? I was looking at the Rough Country one listed below.

Also with this kit would I be able to fit 22x12s on 33s without having rubbing issues or having to trim any plastic?

Last edited:

MarkB67

Reaction score
My truck (2020 1500) sits 1.5" higher in the back. I am looking at a Motofab Kit that lifts the front 3" and the rear 1.5".

From what I am reading its best to replace the Upper Control Arm when doing this. Is there a recommended brand or part for this that anyone else has used? I was looking at the Rough Country one listed below.

Also with this kit would I be able to fit 22x12s on 33s without having rubbing issues or having to trim any plastic?

The Rough Country UCA’s look awesome! I like the one piece design , as for the rims and tires you should be fine if you’re only doing 33’s, you could probably do a -44 and be fine but keep in mind if you ever want to do 35’s you would be rubbing with that offset

Users who are viewing this thread