5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Motofab lift kits questions (not just the front level)

ghostface

Reaction score
I am sure this has been asked somewhere on here before - I spent quite a while looking for a thread or post about it but found nothing. But has anyone installed the actual lift kit from motofab and not just the 2.5 inch front level?

I see they make the kits for 2.5" in the front and 1.5" in the back and a couple of other variations like 3/2, 2.5/2, etc...

If you have this and not just the 2.5" front level kit, please post some pictures or explain why you wouldn't get the 2.5" front/1.5" (or other variations) front lift from here if it's only $169.

EXAMPLE: https://www.motofablifts.com/2009-2019-Dodge-RAM-1500-4WD-2-front-1-5-rear-co-p/dr-2.5f-1.5r.htm

Deke

Reaction score
I asked the same question on here regarding motofab's 2" front and rear lift for $169. It is not listed as being compatible with new body style 2019s, only the classic. I was told on here that it will work for the new rams as well. I am waiting for a call back from the shop that will do this work for me to see if they will give it a try. I tow a little bit and I am worried about the rear end sagging too much if I just do a front level. If I get the work done I will be sure to post pics.

ghostface

Reaction score
Yeah I looked around for a while trying to find an answer but alright, keep me posted! Thank you

ghostface

Reaction score
Does anyone have any comments as to why you wouldn't go this route? Shocked no one has this setup or has replied yet.

Bionicbo

Reaction score
I asked the same question on here regarding motofab's 2" front and rear lift for $169. It is not listed as being compatible with new body style 2019s, only the classic. I was told on here that it will work for the new rams as well. I am waiting for a call back from the shop that will do this work for me to see if they will give it a try. I tow a little bit and I am worried about the rear end sagging too much if I just do a front level. If I get the work done I will be sure to post pics.

It is listed as be compatible with 2019 new body style on their site. https://motofablifts.com/search.html

Bionicbo

Reaction score
I saw that! Which is awesome. I was more so asking to see if people have done it yet and why/why not do it. It seems great considering the price point of others are $600+

There is a few guys on here that have done it with pictures and I've seen youtube videos as for why/why not it would be more for use of truck if doing a lot of towing especially with heavy trailer it'll weight down the rear, I'll completely admit I'm a street princess I tow my boat but other then that it's a family vehicle so I'll be doing the 2" level as recommended by motofab

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There is a few guys on here that have done it with pictures and I've seen youtube videos as for why/why not it would be more for use of truck if doing a lot of towing especially with heavy trailer it'll weight down the rear, I'll completely admit I'm a street princess I tow my boat but other then that it's a family vehicle so I'll be doing the 2" level as recommended by motofab

Can you link to some of these guys? I haven't seen any pictures of that kit being used.

ghostface

Reaction score
Can you link to some of these guys? I haven't seen any pictures of that kit being used.
Yes! Please show me pictures and/or videos. I see why you would want to go towards the front/back level/lift especially if used for towing with back sag. All I have seen since November of last year is just the 2.5 or 2" motofab front level.

ghostface

Reaction score
Since the release of this video motofab updated kit description to include 2019
This is just the 2.5 front level if I am not mistaken. There are lift kits on motofab's site that are for front and rear (see below). So you'd put the front up 2 or 3 inches and the back up an inch or two while successfully leveling but also lifting fully rather than just the front lift.

Bionicbo

Reaction score

JeepTech

Reaction score
I'm a curious as well as I still want rake but want to fit 35's. The Motofab 3" front and 1.5" rear looks to be what I want. I have no ORP so from what I read I can go 3" without issue.

badassbaldie

Reaction score
It’s funny I came across this discussion. I have a set of Motofab rear spacers I had bought for my 2015 Sport I never installed. My Sport had an aftermarket bumper that weighed almost 180 lbs so the slight reverse rake the from spacers I installed was eliminated by the additional front weight.

I guess the rear spacers are compatible with our 2019s so I might install them when I do the fronts (both sets sitting on my workbench). I figured I should do it before I get the alignment done. Back spacers are pretty easy to install/uninstall so no harm if I don’t like them.

I’ll post some pics when I put them on.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t really understand what you want? You want to see what the truck looks like 2” high all around? I mean not much different than it does now is the answer. You can probably find someone who did this using a different brand. Like RC or readylift or mopar lift.

In the minimal thread viewing I’ve done tonight, I’ve already spotted one.

Attachments

• 52648A61-37C3-4748-962C-73190017D2C6.png
    52648A61-37C3-4748-962C-73190017D2C6.png
    512.7 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread