5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Motofab Complete lift Kit

Apettit13

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have weeded through hours and hours of threads, and can’t seem to find anything on this.

motofab has a 3 inch Front and 2 inch rear level/lift kit. I’ve seen quite a few good reviews on the typical motofab levels, but haven’t found anyone running this style spacer lift.

many one have it? How does it ride? Quality up to par?

i attached the link below. Thanks in advance!

ramman1500

Reaction score
Stock wheels tires.275/55/20 all season want new ones ,waiting for spring I'll post a pic soon .

KenCass

Reaction score
4 wheel parts tech told me with a 2” leveling kit installed, you can run most 33“ tires and with a 2.5” leveling kit then 35“ tires could be installed! But I would fit check the tire you pick out with your rims on this truck first! just to make sure nothing interferes or rubs In a tight turn.

Apettit13

Reaction score
Did you install the 3” up front?
Yes I installed 3 in h front and 2 inch rear kit. Attached is the before and after, after is on top. Still haven’t got new wheels and tires yet, but planning on those as well as new uca

Attachments

• 2BD685A8-670A-4F40-B322-2ACB1E8526B4.jpeg
    2BD685A8-670A-4F40-B322-2ACB1E8526B4.jpeg
    224.8 KB · Views: 239

Ramnado

Reaction score
Yes I installed 3 in h front and 2 inch rear kit. Attached is the before and after, after is on top. Still haven’t got new wheels and tires yet, but planning on those as well as new uca
Any issues w the 3” level?

Wondering if it will cause UCA/cv issues if I don’t beat on the truck.

Thanks.

XKillerEliteX

Reaction score
Thinking about doing Motofab 3 front 2 rear
Does anyone have issues yet with this kit ??

XKillerEliteX

Reaction score
Do you have any issues with it

Users who are viewing this thread