5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most miles on 19 and up Ram

tdog65

Reaction score
Just wanted to see whom has put some serious miles on their Ram. I'm in sales a drive a lot miles per year, mostly highway but normal calculations for me would be 40-50 year. I see where Ziegler has unlimited warranty and would definitely get that if I get a ram. Just wanting to see if anybody has over 100k yet on their truck and any problems along the way.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well I don’t qualify as I purchased mine in May 2018 and I have 30K on it..

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just wanted to see whom has put some serious miles on their Ram. I'm in sales a drive a lot miles per year, mostly highway but normal calculations for me would be 40-50 year. I see where Ziegler has unlimited warranty and would definitely get that if I get a ram. Just wanting to see if anybody has over 100k yet on their truck and any problems along the way.
My brother in-law had a V6 Ram , he was in sales and did a lot of hauling and towing with his . He had over 150k on his when he traded it in on a new Ram and did the same with that . 2015 and 2016 .

Users who are viewing this thread