5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morimoto 4Banger LED fog lights - anyone installed?

jeffjcalweb

Reaction score

I have the OEM Halogen fog lights - these Morimoto LED lights look to be a nice upgrade and plug n play - but I'd like to know if anyone has tried these or something similar?

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After all the issues I’ve had with morimoto products, I went with diode dynamics SS3 fog lights. They are amazing and plug/play.

gomango392

Reaction score

I have the OEM Halogen fog lights - these Morimoto LED lights look to be a nice upgrade and plug n play - but I'd like to know if anyone has tried these or something similar?
I ran the 4Bangers for a little bit. Fantastic lighting. They have a lifetime warranty so you're covered for the life of the pod.

Diode dynamics are awesome too, but only an 8 year warranty. I currently run a lot of DD lighting but truthfully, the 4bangers are hard to beat because of the lifetime warranty and the output.

Users who are viewing this thread