5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More vehicles stolen at the factory... Stolen Chevy Camaros Cause Police Chase Involving a Helicopter, Drones, and Spike Strips

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
How does this keep happening?😡

Around here there was a car theft ring that was stealing high end Challengers, Rams and Jeeps from “secure” airport parking while owners were on vacation. The thief's were then changing VIN#’s and reselling. It’s like Gone In 60 Seconds all over again.

Ram4Lou

Reaction score
As a previous owner of one, the new Camaro sucks. 🤮
I bought a brand new ZL1 in 2018. The only thing that sucked on that thing was the fuel economy if you kept your foot in it😉 but I could get almost 26 mpg on highway if I babied it😎. Performance, build quality and comfort were stellar in that sweet ride! I know in first two model years (2016 & 2017) they had some kinks to iron out with defroster plenum, headliner issue and a few other things, but way better vehicle all around than a mustang or challenger for sure. I drove all three in 2018. Mustang and challenger only felt good in a straight line. The camaro shined in all aspects 🍻

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I bought a brand new ZL1 in 2018. The only thing that sucked on that thing was the fuel economy if you kept your foot in it😉 but I could get almost 26 mpg on highway if I babied it😎. Performance, build quality and comfort were stellar in that sweet ride! I know in first two model years (2016 & 2017) they had some kinks to iron out with defroster plenum, headliner issue and a few other things, but way better vehicle all around than a mustang or challenger for sure. I drove all three in 2018. Mustang and challenger only felt good in a straight line. The camaro shined in all aspects 🍻
Fair enough. 🍻 I haven't driven a 6th gen Camaro. Most of my experience was with 5th gens. But comparing a ZL1 to any other Camaro is a bit like comparing a TRX to any other Ram 1500.

Ram4Lou

Reaction score
Fair enough. 🍻 I haven't driven a 6th gen Camaro. Most of my experience was with 5th gens. But comparing a ZL1 to any other Camaro is a bit like comparing a TRX to any other Ram 1500.
Gotcha and agree! I had a 5th gen 2014 Camaro SS. The only thing of quality in that was the LS engine and Tremec 6-Speed manual. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread