5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More lift wanted

Usa450r

Reaction score
Gents,

I’m looking for a little more lift, nothing crazy. Maybe another 2” or so. I currently have the mopar 2” lift with Fox shocks.

What options do I have to get another couple inches but keep the great ride quality?

Usa450r

Reaction score
Never heard of a “bracket drop lift”. I know about a spacer lift, suspension lift.......

Last edited:

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Never heard of a “bracket drop lift”. I know about a spacer lift, suspension lift.......
You can only go about another 1-1.5" max with the types of lifts you have mentioned. At that point your CV axles and ball joints on the upper control arms are maxed out.

If you want 2" or more you need to go with a lift kit that drops the front cradle to correct the suspension geometry. The companies that make those have been listed already by @Ram1500rsm

There are tons of threads on this forum that discuss lift types and capabilities of the OEM suspension. Enjoy the reading.

Users who are viewing this thread