5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More 2019 Ram 1500's awaiting shipping to dealers

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

<h2>Another lot found full of 2019 Rams waiting to go to dealers</h2>
5thGenRams has anonymously been sent some photos of 2019 Ram 1500's sitting in a holding lot at what used to be the old Gibraltar Trade Center in Mt. Clemens, Michigan. Here we see Laramies and Limiteds, including some with the body coloured bumper option for the first time. There are also a few Big Horns thrown in the mix, which means production has started on Big Horn trims.

First run production were Laramies, Longhorns and Limiteds so it is good to see that they are adding other trims to the mix fairly quickly. 2019 Ram dealer arrival should be happening any day now as 2019 Ram 1500's started shipping to dealers last week. 

2019 Ram 1500 Limiteds next to the outgoing 2018 Ram 1500

This lot is also storing some 2018 Ram 1500 EcoDiesels giving us a few side by side looks at the all new Ram 1500 compared to the outgoing model. There has been a lot of talk about the new Ram styling being softened up compared to the previous generation but in my opinion a side by side look shows that isn't the case. I know that looks are subjective but I personally find the all new Ram to look more aggressive than the outgoing trucks.

To view the original article and photo gallery click here.

khoward2001

Reaction score
What are they waiting on. Let’s get these things shipped. Mine has been sitting in “final inspection” status I for a month now. Wishing there was a way to up the priority on my truck from dealer order to customer order. The salesman talked me into putting a deposit down on one of the stock orders they hadZ now I’m wishing I just custom ordered it. I feel like this orders are being processed faster......

Anyone know a way to have the order priority updated from dealer 1 to a customer one?

ericd

Reaction score
Damn. I just got really excited to see that ram box sitting front and center. Only to realize it’s a 2018
1f62d.png

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They are starting to show up on dealers lots like crazy this morning...

(see attachment)

(see attachment)

Attachments

• pasted-from-clipboard.png
    pasted-from-clipboard.png
    426.3 KB · Views: 122
  • pasted-from-clipboard.png
    pasted-from-clipboard.png
    592.1 KB · Views: 124

Users who are viewing this thread