5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moparestore

Landrover1

Reaction score
Don‘t purchase anything from moparestore. They send the order to a dealer and the dealer sends it to you. I’m trying to return an item and there’s no online option to do that. You have to call the dealer. The dealer charges a 25% “restocking“fee. The dealer also does not provide a return label like most companies have been doing for a decade. I went to the moparestore website to contact them via email. There is no email provided. You have to write a letter and mail it. Obviously they do not want to deal with, or hear from, their customer.

badpewterz

Reaction score
You need to be very careful out there as if the site does not start at mopar.com it is not truly Mopar and just a dealers e-commerce for online orders. I research autoparts for a living and these sites are great resources but are just dealers behind the scenes. Good to put this out there for others though

Users who are viewing this thread