5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Window Deflectors

SeanO

Reaction score
Decided on the Mopar Window Deflectors after finding them for $80 online, plus tax and shipping came to $105.

First I do not understand all the issues I have read online and in this forum about installation. If you follow the provided directions took me 15 minutes to install all 4 on my crew cab. Once you seat the deflectors into the rubber window channel and 5 window up and down cycles fit perfectly.

A few recommendations:

I would align the clips for rear windows inside the rubber channel (not above) before taking the sealer tape off deflectors.

Push pins that go into rear deflectors go in much easier if you pull the pins apart first, seat the bottom part into visor and clip hole from top. After that you just push the pin through.

I would recommend the Mopar Wind Deflectors. I also did not think I cared about the Ram logo on front visors, but I actually like them a lot.
3130443C-E5A2-4244-B99A-783F1E92D2CC.jpeg 924EC35B-43EE-4112-AAF8-EDB5A481A186.jpeg

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They look nice! I love the RAM logo! I assume these do not interfere with folding mirrors since they are Mopar? What site did you get them from? Thanks!

CJR28

Reaction score
I went with the Mopar ones after making a mistake buying the Westin ones. The westins warped after a month or two and are a gray tint, the mopars are a dark blackish tint and look much better. Highly recommended

Users who are viewing this thread