5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar wheel locks - key replacement?

Glenn54

Reaction score
I purchased Mopar wheel locks from ALLMOPARPARTS.COM in June 2019 for my 2019 Laramie. The key/socket is missing. I emailed ALLMOPARPART.COM with the order number and asked about a replacement key. Mike's reply was "We do not sell replacement keys". I replied back, Well thanks for your help Mikey. Can anyone tell me where to get a replacement key?

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I wish that I could as both of my Ram came with that, and before ecne signing papers had them taken off. Would be my luck have a service done and either the key would be lost, or they would give me back the wrong key. Ask me how I KNOW about that last part. :(

RJS

Reaction score
I purchased Mopar wheel locks from ALLMOPARPARTS.COM in June 2019 for my 2019 Laramie. The key/socket is missing. I emailed ALLMOPARPART.COM with the order number and asked about a replacement key. Mike's reply was "We do not sell replacement keys". I replied back, Well thanks for your help Mikey. Can anyone tell me where to get a replacement key?
McGard.com If you still have the package there should be a number on it. Otherwise you can use a couple other methods to identify the key. Buy 2 or 3, they're not expensive.

TheMopars

Reaction score
McGard.com If you still have the package there should be a number on it. Otherwise you can use a couple other methods to identify the key. Buy 2 or 3, they're not expensive.

x2 I lost the one for my Challenger. I went to their website and ordered a new one with the number from package. About $15 IIRC

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My current wheels required a special lug key. It came with one and I ordered (2) more just in case. I keep one in the truck, one in my daily, and one in a case at home in case I’m not in town and someone needs to access it for me.

Glenn54

Reaction score
Sorry I'm late responding. Internet has been up and down after Hurricane Laura. Thanks to all for the replies.

Glenn54

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I found the package the locking lug nuts came in along with the instructions to get a new key. Ordered one a couple of days ago and it shipped already.

Blackwidow

Reaction score
I lost my car keys, what should I do next, maybe I should contact some service?

Users who are viewing this thread