5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar upper control arms

James0101

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get some of the Mopar upper control arms? One side is out of stock everywhere I call. I tore my drivers side ball joint boot during install of motofab spacers.

If I can’t get ahold of the Mopar upper control arms, what do you guys recommend?

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get some of the Mopar upper control arms? One side is out of stock everywhere I call. I tore my drivers side ball joint boot during install of motofab spacers.

If I can’t get ahold of the Mopar upper control arms, what do you guys recommend?
Where are you located?

knightro84

Reaction score
I ordered the ones that come with the 2" lift from Mopar Wholesale Parts (which is Larry Miller Dodge located in Avondale, AZ) last Wednesday and they shipped them the next day.

James0101

Reaction score
I’m in the DFW area. The upper control arms that come I. The lift kit is what I’m looking for. Maybe I have the wrong part numbers. Which part numbers did you order?

knightro84

Reaction score
68323530AA and 68323531AA. $48.05 each and it cost $33 to ship them to me in Florida. I imagine it might be a little less being in TX.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well if you can't score any out that way and your not in a big hurry I do have a driver side Mopar lift UCA with only about 1k miles on it. I tore the passenger side when removing to upgrade to RC UCAs. I would let it go for $30 plus shipping cost. Not sure what it would cost to ship from Pittsburgh to DFW.

James0101

Reaction score
Well if you can't score any out that way and your not in a big hurry I do have a driver side Mopar lift UCA with only about 1k miles on it. I tore the passenger side when removing to upgrade to RC UCAs. I would let it go for $30 plus shipping cost. Not sure what it would cost to ship from Pittsburgh to DFW.
I appreciate the offer. After an hour and a half of calling around i got lucky. I started with Mopar wholesale parts. They informed me that the right side (530aa) is on backorder until November 3. Left side had plenty available. There salesman informed me of a few dealerships that showed to have the 530aa in stock. I started calling around and following new leads. Ended up that a dealership an hour away had them in stock and not spoken for already.

knightro84

Reaction score
I appreciate the offer. After an hour and a half of calling around i got lucky. I started with Mopar wholesale parts. They informed me that the right side (530aa) is on backorder until November 3. Left side had plenty available. There salesman informed me of a few dealerships that showed to have the 530aa in stock. I started calling around and following new leads. Ended up that a dealership an hour away had them in stock and not spoken for already.

That is pretty crazy to hear on the right side UCA. I ordered both on 4/28 and they shipped 4/29 and are due to be delivered tomorrow. Sounds like I might have got the last one they had or something.

James0101

Reaction score
I will say this. My local dealership, which is the dealership I bought the truck from, has terrible parts customer service. I was quoted list for the parts and told none were available and that they were back ordered. I talked to 6 other dealerships today not including Mopar wholesale parts. None of them quoted me list and all of them offered me help to find leads until I finally found some.

also, thank you guys for your help. I really appreciate it.

James0101

Reaction score
That is pretty crazy to hear on the right side UCA. I ordered both on 4/28 and they shipped 4/29 and are due to be delivered tomorrow. Sounds like I might have got the last one they had or something.
You might have. Looking through my call log, I actually called them last Thursday and was told that the 530aa was on backorder at that time.

Users who are viewing this thread