5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar UCA question

BunkMoreland

Reaction score
So I’m getting the mopar UCA’s (the ones that come with the lift kit) put on today and the bilstein shocks. The guy at the shop said the UCA’s looks identical to the ones that are currently on there.
Are they supposed to look exactly the same? is there something different with the geometry on the UCA’s that aren’t visible to the naked eye?

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When he gets the stock ones off, have him compare the range of motion of the ball joint …. New ones should have a good bit more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BunkMoreland

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I was hoping maybe the mopar ones had more travel

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Check out some posts I made a long time ago I put them side by side with a ruler. Definitely a big difference

tsouthar91

Reaction score
So I’m getting the mopar UCA’s (the ones that come with the lift kit) put on today and the bilstein shocks. The guy at the shop said the UCA’s looks identical to the ones that are currently on there.
Are they supposed to look exactly the same? is there something different with the geometry on the UCA’s that aren’t visible to the naked eye?
Do you have part numbers?

I am looking at going this route for my truck. Just got a ‘21 with the Off Road Package. Wanting to do a 2” level. Everything I read says that would equate to 3” of lift on the stock UCA’s which would be no bueno.

TIA

BunkMoreland

Reaction score
Do you have part numbers?

I am looking at going this route for my truck. Just got a ‘21 with the Off Road Package. Wanting to do a 2” level. Everything I read says that would equate to 3” of lift on the stock UCA’s which would be no bueno.
Sure thing
68323530AA
68323531AA

Users who are viewing this thread