5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Tri-Fold Tonneau Latches

jchuchla

Reaction score
I'm about to take delivery today on my new 2022 Ram DT with 5.7' rambox bed. When I was inspecting the truck yesterday, i noticed that they changed the latches on the tonneau cover a bit from my older 2014 model. But it still requires that you don't have anything right under the latch to operate it. Has anyone modified the latches, or bought/made some other mechanism that doesn't require clear space beneath the latch to open and close the cover?

tsbbartholomew1

Reaction score
I'm about to take delivery today on my new 2022 Ram DT with 5.7' rambox bed. When I was inspecting the truck yesterday, i noticed that they changed the latches on the tonneau cover a bit from my older 2014 model. But it still requires that you don't have anything right under the latch to operate it. Has anyone modified the latches, or bought/made some other mechanism that doesn't require clear space beneath the latch to open and close the cover?
I have the Undercover Swing Cases under my latches and although it was tight I was able to get them latched and unlatched so as long as whatever is below them has a bit of clearance I haven't found it to be an issue with anything yet

Users who are viewing this thread