5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar TPMS

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I did a search and it appears that the Mopar TPMS sensors are the way to go vs buying any of the aftermarket sensors. I found this listing on eBay... OEM TPMS. He has a solid rating and appears to be selling genuine parts. Anyone have experience with this seller?

TPA-RAM

Reaction score
I can’t speak for that seller, but I agree with you, OE tpms is the way to go. When I lifted my F150, custom offsets provided third party tpms. They never worked with my Ford. I ended up having the local shop removed the third party version from my new wheels and reinstall the Ford ones to work with my truck.

Now that I just lifted my ram, I had the installer rescue the OE tpms so there would be no issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I got the TPMS sensors in 3 days. They look like OEM sensors to me. Manufactured in the UK. I'll try to remember to report back how they work.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I bought some “oem” sensors on Amazon, they looked the part but my truck would not read them. Had to have the OEM ones put in my aftermarket wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread