5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOPAR Rear Wheel Well Liners listed on online build sheet, mistake?

Jello0123

Reaction score
So can anyone confirm that Limited's come with wheel well liners?

Jello0123

Reaction score
Awesome! One less thing that I have to buy. Already ordered mud flaps and bug shield. Pulling the trigger on floor liners and bed cover soon.

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My bighorn says Mopar rear wheel well liners on my build sheet and my truck doesn't have wheel well liners. So should I call the dealership or is it not supposed to have them?

Bram2019

Reaction score
My bighorn says Mopar rear wheel well liners on my build sheet and my truck doesn't have wheel well liners. So should I call the dealership or is it not supposed to have them?
It would be rear wheel HOUSE liners if you paid the $195.00 upcharge. All other trucks get front and rear wheel well liners whatever that is. probably a small shield .

Dusty1948

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Big Horns and Laramies get two rear wheel well shields per side, one installed at the front of the wheel well preventing debris from entering the box underside forward of the rear wheel, and another at the rear of the rear wheel preventing debris from shooting into the back of the bumper area.

The rear Wheelhouse Liners (sales code MWH on the build sheet) are one piece units that protect the entire wheel well area as well as performing the same as the two separate shields. If you paid the #195.00 for them, yes, I would be contacting the dealer.

Best regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33 gallon fuel tank, factory dual exhaust, 18” wheels. Now at: 008607 miles.

Users who are viewing this thread