5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar power steps

limechallenger

Reaction score
So,I'm kicking around Mopar power steps for my 2020 Ram Rebel.my question is if I have dealership install them will I have control of them on my 12 inch screen?

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So,I'm kicking around Mopar power steps for my 2020 Ram Rebel.my question is if I have dealership install them will I have control of them on my 12 inch screen?
I'm have them in stalled on my truck this Friday, they told me they will be accessible from my 8.4 screen. I will have a definitive answer Friday evening. I was going to install myself, but the dealership gave me a $250 coupon which will just about pay for the install.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I had mine installed by the dealer and have screen access.

limechallenger

Reaction score
Great, my local dealer quoted $350 for installation. $1350 for the power steps( employee discount price)

flying53brian

Reaction score
I had dealer install and i have screen access control. For the screen access it took a few hours after the install to show on my screen though.

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Had the Mopar power steps install this morning. As of right now, they are not showing up in on screen. When I picked it up, I asked if it was showing up on screen, they now, had no idea what I was talking about. I'll give it until Monday for it to show up before taking it back to dealer.

Edit: Took it in today (Monday) and they programmed it to UConnect, everything shows up and works as it should.

Last edited:

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Do it yourself, it's not that difficult. You can make changes in the BCM with AlfaOBD so you can control them through UConnect. This video was a lot of help.

Users who are viewing this thread