5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Power Running Boards on 2023 MY

spithead051

Reaction score
Took delivery of my 2023 Rebel a few weeks ago and have had a hell of a time trying to track down a set of Mopar power running boards. Was told by the dealer that Mopar has not listed a compatible part number for 2023 trucks with the exception of the TRX, which apparently uses a separate part number.

I know you can get them from the factory on certain trims, which the Rebel is not one of them. Has anyone had any success getting their dealer to order/install a set on their 23 RAM? If so, what part number? The latest part number I have found is: 82215287AG

TIA

spithead051

Reaction score
Bump. No one has purchased power running boards post-delivery for their 23?

John89

Reaction score
Bump. No one has purchased power running boards post-delivery for their 23?
I bought the mopar running boards for my ‘23 Laramie but installed them myself. Used JScan to activate the options on the radio. Works perfect!

spithead051

Reaction score
I bought the mopar running boards for my ‘23 Laramie but installed them myself. Used JScan to activate the options on the radio. Works perfect!

Mind confirming the part number you purchased?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online