5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Off Road Style Running Boards

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes, but BAM has them cheaper. They are nice but no way I'd spend that much for fixed boards. You can get Mopar Power Running Boards for that price... actually a little cheaper.

Daverous

Reaction score
Off-topic to a degree, but does anyone know the part number for the brackets on these off road boards? Didn't want to create a new thread just for that if I can avoid it. Been calling around and Googling for a couple of days. The local dealer didn't have any info even when I provided a VIN. I need two and it's turning into a chore to find the dang things.

Daverous

Reaction score
Including the part number located on a set of step brackets in case anyone is also looking down the road. May save someone a lot of time if their Google-fu is at work.

Found a set on these off road steps on Facebook missing a bracket for 100 bucks and couldn’t pass them up. After a fresh coat of bedliner and a bracket I’m up and going.

FYI they share the exact same bracket as the 19-20 ram factory rebel side steps. Go figure. Could have kept my factory installed bracket had I taken a moment to crawl under the truck first.

Attachments

• IMG_1833.jpeg
    IMG_1833.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1834.jpeg
    IMG_1834.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread