5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar lift with top hat spacer

Rustin5

Reaction score
I have been through most of the threads but may have missed it through all the content because there is a lot out there. I currently have the mopar lift with updated tsb spacer plus ORP springs in the front. Has any one tried to achieve the extra 1” of lift with a 1” top hat style spacer rather than ORP springs? Not even sure if they make one that small so this post may be irrelevant

dnelso2

Reaction score
Following. I have a 2021 Laramie with ORP and I want to do the Mopar lift but want an additional 1 to 1.5” of lift in the front to eliminate the rake. Adding air bags in the rear so not worried about needing the rake for towing. Do I need the ready lift control arm? Or will Mopar suffice? Or is there another brand?

texasvolfan15

Reaction score
Someone had put the 1.5 inch top hat wulf spacer on his mopar lift, it was for the last gen but said it fit no problem

Users who are viewing this thread