5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar lift: was told by my dealer they only install mopar & no mopar level nor lift yet for 5gen

deshon366

Reaction score
Please advise ( including part numbers if your able to provide )
I have a 2019 lone star 4x4 Ram 1500. All stock & inquires with my dealer ( HUFFINES of plano Texas ) as yo pricing for the kit and labor on
1. 2.5 in or bigger level lift
2. Just front end level

he advised Mopar does not yet make these parts ( only aftermarket ).
I’m hearing conflicting info as to whether dealerships ( dodge /Ram ) will install alternate kits other then Mopar . I’m also hearing conflicting info as to whether or not Mopar yet makes these kits or level parts for the 2019 4x4 lone star .
Please help with as much detail as possible
Or if you’ve used dealership within DFW , Metro advies which .
Thanks

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are some dealers that install aftermarket lifts. However, if you are looking to get a lift other than the MOPAR 2" lift, then why don't you go to a 4x4 shop? The dealership's labor charge is going to be much higher than an off road performance shop.

clazer

Reaction score
And your dealer doesn’t know what they are talking about. There is definitely a mopar kit including spacers and upper control arms.

deshon366

Reaction score
There are some dealers that install aftermarket lifts. However, if you are looking to get a lift other than the MOPAR 2" lift, then why don't you go to a 4x4 shop? The dealership's labor charge is going to be much higher than an off road performance shop.
Decided on dealership to keep in tact integrity of that expensive warranty , in case if an issue there’s no grey area , all handled by dealer

deshon366

Reaction score
And your dealer doesn’t know what they are talking about. There is definitely a mopar kit including spacers and upper control arms.
Mr blazer thanks man new to trucks so I couldn’t call him out on it

deshon366

Reaction score
I’m open to few other brand lift kits
But dealer service guy states they’ll only install Mopar . If I can find a dealer that’ll install BDS, RC , or one other I’m interested in I’m open .

clazer

Reaction score
Mr blazer thanks man new to trucks so I couldn’t call him out on it

Welcome to the fold!

Search for mopar 2 inch around the suspension forums, lots of folks have them installed here.

Psyonic64

Reaction score
Please advise ( including part numbers if your able to provide )
I have a 2019 lone star 4x4 Ram 1500. All stock & inquires with my dealer ( HUFFINES of plano Texas ) as yo pricing for the kit and labor on
1. 2.5 in or bigger level lift
2. Just front end level

he advised Mopar does not yet make these parts ( only aftermarket ).
I’m hearing conflicting info as to whether dealerships ( dodge /Ram ) will install alternate kits other then Mopar . I’m also hearing conflicting info as to whether or not Mopar yet makes these kits or level parts for the 2019 4x4 lone star .
Please help with as much detail as possible
Or if you’ve used dealership within DFW , Metro advies which .
Thanks
Bought mine off the lot at AutoNation NRH. Mine came with a dealer installed 3.5in ReadyLift.

Users who are viewing this thread