5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar lift kit options for Ram Rebel 2021

KeeganJacobs

Reaction score
Hello i got couple of questions. On the Mopar site, when selecting my vehicle, it is asking me if i have a RAM 1500 or RAM 1500 ( All New ) ?
Since i have a rebel , do i select All new 1500 ? I tried entering my VIN but when i go to accessories , its not recognizing the trim.

The reason i am asking is because the all new Ram 1500 are only offering 2 inch lift vs RAM 1500 that are offering up to 4 inch lift on the MOpar site.

Are the Rebels stock higher lift than regular 1500 RAMs? If so, how much higher is rebel lift vs regular 1500 ram ?

The other question, if i go with the Mopar lift kit 2 inch , will that add 2 inches to the current stock lift or since they are taking out parts, will the lift not be that much like actual 2 inches because shocks will be replaced?

cervelo15

Reaction score
Hello i got couple of questions. On the Mopar site, when selecting my vehicle, it is asking me if i have a RAM 1500 or RAM 1500 ( All New ) ?
Since i have a rebel , do i select All new 1500 ? I tried entering my VIN but when i go to accessories , its not recognizing the trim.

The reason i am asking is because the all new Ram 1500 are only offering 2 inch lift vs RAM 1500 that are offering up to 4 inch lift on the MOpar site.

Are the Rebels stock higher lift than regular 1500 RAMs? If so, how much higher is rebel lift vs regular 1500 ram ?

The other question, if i go with the Mopar lift kit 2 inch , will that add 2 inches to the current stock lift or since they are taking out parts, will the lift not be that much like actual 2 inches because shocks will be replaced?
Can't comment on the Rebel height than regular 1500, but through my ordering of stuff for my truck, I have noticed they call out the Ram 1500 (All New) as the DT new body style. Think this qualifies as the 5th Gen Ram, 2019-2021. I think the 'Ram 1500' qualifies the Ram 1500 Classic. Some parts websites discern between Ram 1500 All New and Ram 1500 Classic.

JbVt

Reaction score
Yes, the "all new" ram 1500 is 2019-2021 DT body style, aka new body style, aka 6 lug ram. The ram 1500 classic is the DS body style, aka 4th gen, aka 5 lug ram. Your rebel, if it is a 5th gen, is the "all new". Currently mopar only has the 2" mopar lift for the DT rams.

Now the rebel is 1" taller than the normal 4x4 rams. Also included with the rebel is the "Off Road Package" and the "North Edition". All three of these have 1" taller SPRINGS that make them taller than a "normal" 4x4 ram 1500. There has been a lot of back and forth of whether or not the mopar 2" lift on a rebel/Off road/North will actually give you the same 2" lift it would on a regular suspension truck. I haven't been able to confirm which is the right answer.

Sorceress21

Reaction score
Yes, the "all new" ram 1500 is 2019-2021 DT body style, aka new body style, aka 6 lug ram. The ram 1500 classic is the DS body style, aka 4th gen, aka 5 lug ram. Your rebel, if it is a 5th gen, is the "all new". Currently mopar only has the 2" mopar lift for the DT rams.

Now the rebel is 1" taller than the normal 4x4 rams. Also included with the rebel is the "Off Road Package" and the "North Edition". All three of these have 1" taller SPRINGS that make them taller than a "normal" 4x4 ram 1500. There has been a lot of back and forth of whether or not the mopar 2" lift on a rebel/Off road/North will actually give you the same 2" lift it would on a regular suspension truck. I haven't been able to confirm which is the right answer.

Or if it'll fit at all with the ORP. There's no clear answer on that and I've got a pretty trustworthy off-road guy in my local shop telling me it'll muck up the CV shaft geometry in the front.

On another note if you have an Air Ride suspension on a 21' there is only one kit claiming certified fitment and that's Rough Country and I wouldn't put their junk on an enemy's truck! Rough Country will also not certify fitment for any Rebel with the ORP.

Users who are viewing this thread