5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar lift kit no longer available?

Pcustoms

Reaction score
First post, whish it was more information but here goes...

Spoke with the parts department today and was told Mopar has discontinued the lift kits form the performance group.

Any truth to that? I see them on backorder on most sites

What's my best option to get a couple inches of lift to fit larger tires without affecting the ride? Trying to quickly get some more aggressive tires in before I have a hunting trip in 2 weeks.

The stock UCA is super close to the tires and Ive had previous vehicles (Nissan) where spacers made alignment near impossible and would bottom out the strut.

2021 1500 Big Horn.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bilstein 5100’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered my eibach kit directly from Eibach and got in 4 or 5 business days (Link to my thread below). You’ll still need an aligment so factor that time in also.

cervelo15

Reaction score
Glad i got mind when I did! I have a suspicion its related to the supply chain issues and getting materials and parts. Just another casualty of Covid.

Pcustoms

Reaction score
I ordered my eibach kit directly from Eibach and got in 4 or 5 business days (Link to my thread below). You’ll still need an aligment so factor that time in also.

Interesting.

How come you only went with 33's?

I'd planed to go at least 34 (275/65r20). My old rig ran 33s so seeing this huge rim and tiny rubber on a truck just seems wrong....

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting.

How come you only went with 33's?

I'd planed to go at least 34 (275/65r20). My old rig ran 33s so seeing this huge rim and tiny rubber on a truck just seems wrong....
Just because I like the look of thinner off-road rubber on large wheels. I feel there’s a thin line of looking good and terrible, and I’m toeing the line. Here’s a couple pics

FF9FEF2C-CB1F-41A7-BE05-5B779486ADE0.jpeg
5DAAD5E1-9C51-40C0-A744-6CB3493DE49C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread