5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Lift and Level kits for 5th Gen Rebels

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Been talking with @BobbiBigWheels and my own dealer about the mopar level and lift kits being installed under warranty. The problem with the Rebel is that most dealers haven't had any without air ride and none of the lift/level mopar parts are compatible with factory air ride.

But, thanks to info from @BobbiBigWheels I was able to get my dealer to confirm they will install any kit for the 1500 on the coil suspension Rebel under full manufacturer warranty, before or after delivery as long as the truck is under original warranty coverage.

Hope this helps anyone like me looking for a leveling kit installed with warranty.

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Buy the 2" lift kit and just install the front haha!
That will only lift the truck 1" than what it already was. Leaving 2" of rake in the back rather than 3". Reason being, the bilstein strut is what lifts the truck 1" from factory, same goes for the back(except it's a spring). So remove 1 inch lift strut up front and install a 2" and it will not do much. Better off with a 2 strut spacer and control arms.

Lobo

Reaction score
I went with a 2 inch suspension maxx kit they are adjustable up to 2 .75 inches

SWrebel

Reaction score
Yes. It is spacers on top of the stock Rebel suspension so I gained 2".

BigBRebel

Reaction score
Thanks SWrebel. Can you get a pic of that? From what I've been reading some people are saying how that doesn't work on a Rebel. You've actually done it. That's cool.

SWrebel

Reaction score
Thanks SWrebel. Can you get a pic of that? From what I've been reading some people are saying how that doesn't work on a Rebel. You've actually done it. That's cool.

I think what most people are referring to is the mopar 2" kit because it uses longer struts and with the rebel the suspension is 1" longer than stock so adding the 2" mopar kit you only gain 1" but with the 2" spacers on top of the Rebel suspension you gain two additional inches. Truck is 3" taller than a non rebel/ non off road package truck.

My truck sits about 3/4" lower in the front than the rear after the kit before it was 2.5" - 2.75" lower in the front.

BigBRebel

Reaction score
I think what most people are referring to is the mopar 2" kit because it uses longer struts and with the rebel the suspension is 1" longer than stock so adding the 2" mopar kit you only gain 1" but with the 2" spacers on top of the Rebel suspension you gain two additional inches. Truck is 3" taller than a non rebel/ non off road package truck.

My truck sits about 3/4" lower in the front than the rear after the kit before it was 2.5" - 2.75" lower in the front.
Got it. I did some more research today. And it is exactly as you say. Thanks again for the informative and reliable info. Looks great man!

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last edited:

SWrebel

Reaction score
Sweet!!!!
Did you do the alignment at the dealer? Who installed the spacers and how does it ride

I just had a shop do the alignment dealer couldn't get me in until today(put the kit on Monday). I put the kit on myself. It was an easy install. Rides about the same

Users who are viewing this thread