5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar leveling kit front sag

mn50racer

Reaction score
So I had the Mopar AC leveling kit installed on my 21 1500 at 3000 miles. The dealer installed 295/65R20 Nitto Trail Grapplers on factory 20s with no rub. I am now at 36000 miles and the rub has progressively gotten worse when backing up and wheels turned near full lock. Has anyone experienced Front spring sag overtime that would cause this? Any solutions? I have thought of trying some 1.5-2" spacers to increase stablility and stance with my factory wheels, not sure if this would solve it or cause other rubbing issues somewhere else.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1694097697288.jpg
    FB_IMG_1694097697288.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 33

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Typically adding wheel spacers increases rubbing on the fenders because you change the radius that the wheel moves. I doubt your springs are starting to soften that much after 33k miles. More likely ball joints and end links are starting to wear and loosening up. Depending on how good of a job they did, the dealer may have torn a boot on a joint and it's worn out. I did that when installing my lift and just left it until I replaced my UCA's.

Users who are viewing this thread