5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Introduces 200-plus New Parts and Accessories to Equip All-new 2019 Ram 1500

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mopar Introduces 200-plus New Parts and Accessories to Equip All-new 2019 Ram 1500

MP019_001RM86r6ik2ihunqaranpne4rnk90u__mid.jpg

Mopar Custom Shop allows owners to personalize their all-new Ram before taking the keysJanuary 15, 2018 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Mopar brand is ready to offer a portfolio of more than 200 new parts and accessories to personalize the all-new 2019 Ram 1500. Owners will be able to choose from new or redesigned products, including tonneau covers, a bed step, cold-air intake, wheels and a lift kit, all created to complement the styling of the all-new Ram. 
MP019_009RMe2jscdv1ngq8u4gbjvpqii332i__mid.jpg

Running boards, all-weather floor mats, toolboxes, vehicle graphics, a cab protector bar, performance cat-back exhaust, splash guards and much, much more will also be offered to customize the new pickup. To highlight the new Mopar menu of products available at launch, a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn customized with Mopar parts and accessories will be on display for the official reveal of the all-new Ram 1500 at the 2018 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit.

“Mopar is proud to offer a robust lineup of customization options developed with the same teams and in the same design studio that produced the all-new Ram 1500, delivering authenticity that can’t be matched,” said Pietro Gorlier, Head of Parts and Service (Mopar), FCA. “We offer a comprehensive portfolio of products that perfectly complements the overall design of the new Ram 1500 and enhances the truck not just aesthetically, but also on a functional level, all with a factory-backed warranty.”

MP019_004RMi24rpn0irn53vhoi3as9rsb6u6__mid.jpg

The 200-plus lineup of new products for the Ram 1500 was created through thousands of hours of testing and validation. The fit, finish and function of all Mopar parts and accessories were developed and designed to harmonize with the all-new Ram 1500, from aerodynamic improvements gained from a redesigned Mopar composite tonneau cover to the articulation of the new Mopar bed step. Owners will have the option of putting their own unique spin on the all-new Ram even before picking it up from the dealer through the Mopar Custom Shop. Accessories from the Mopar brand’s menu of offerings can be added before vehicle delivery. A vehicle going through the Mopar Custom Shop also is covered by the original warranty and included in the Monroney label, giving the consumer the added advantage of having their customization included in the financing package. 
Ram_MoparRamDSC_2067udslmmj1suhgfefab2scnd4oup__mid.jpg

Mopar-modified 2019 Ram 1500 Big HornA street-ready, Patriot Blue 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn customized with Mopar parts and accessories shared the spotlight as part of the all-new Ram reveal at NAIAS in Detroit on January 15. Mopar 20-inch cast aluminum luxury-styled wheels, painted black with polished inserts, give the truck a sleek appearance, further accented with Mopar center caps. New Mopar splash guards are injection molded and sculpted to provide excellent fit and finish for functionality and protection. Rear splash guards sport the molded in, distinctive R-A-M text logo. New, durable cab-length Mopar off-road-style cast aluminum running boards add another styling point. Grey metallic Mopar bodyside graphics are tested and designed specifically for the Ram 1500 and enhance the curves and body lines of the all-new Ram, adding personality and character. Bodyside and hood graphics are available for the Ram in both Grey Metallic or black.

A newly redesigned Mopar bed step now features durable, heavy-duty styling found on the rear bumper of the new Ram 1500, and a new articulating arm that allows the step to be easily lowered, enabling bed access when the tailgate is up or down, and retracts with a gentle push. A new Mopar bed assist handle works in conjunction with the bed step for easier bed access. Mopar redesigned the composite one-piece tonneau cover, which is painted to mirror the body color and is both attractive and functional, actually improving aerodynamic performance of the Ram. Additional tonneau cover options are available from the Mopar brand. A unique new Mopar cold-air intake, now compatible with all hood applications for the all-new Ram 1500 feeds cool air to the Big Horn’s 5.7-liter HEMI engine. Mopar 5-inch gloss black exhaust tips with dual wall thickness fit snugly to the bumper and provide a smoother edge. The 5-inch exhaust tips are also available from Mopar in chrome. Interior accessories include Mopar high-bucket all-weather floormats with deeper channels, more rigid sidewalls and the Ram’s Head logo. Mopar door-sill guards are stainless steel and embossed with the R-A-M text logo. 
MP019_006RMo1usfkepjjkh9him4d3n77u1uj__mid.jpg

Mopar parts and accessories for all-new 2019 Ram 1500:Below is additional information on a selection of the more than 200 Mopar parts and accessories available for the all-new 2019 Ram 1500:
Bed step: New Mopar bed step features an articulating arm that lowers down for easy access when the tailgate is up or down, and retracts with a gentle push

Off-road running boards: New off-road-style cab-length running boards from Mopar feature durable cast aluminum construction and provide a skid resistant stepping surface

Cab protector bar: New for the all-new Ram, the Mopar bed-mounted cab protector bar guards against loose equipment or objects and includes provisions to mount 5-inch Mopar LED lights

Bed assist handle: Mopar grab handles work in concert with the Mopar bed step to offer easy access to the bed area

Vehicle graphics: Hood and bodyside Mopar graphics, available in black and metallic grey, add contrast and character and are designed specifically for the Ram 1500

Toolboxes: The Mopar toolbox allows for equipment and cargo storage and securely mounts to production rails of the all-new Ram 1500

Molded splash guards: New Mopar splash guards are injection molded and sculpted to provide excellent fit and finish; rear splash guards are stamped with the distinctiveR-A-M text logo

Wheels: Options include unique new 18-inch six-lug beadlock capable wheels with a silver trim ring and an available forged functional beadlock ring for off-road use, and luxury- and performance-styled 20-inch cast aluminum wheels

Cold-air intake: The new Mopar cold-air intake is compatible with all hood applications for the all-new Ram and provides a steady flow of cool air

Performance cat-back exhaust: The Mopar performance cat-back exhaust is constructed with AI409 stainless steel and delivers a deep exhaust note

Mopar 5-inch exhaust tips: Mopar exhaust tips with dual wall thickness fit snugly to the bumper and provide a smoother edge; available in gloss black and chrome

Tonneau covers: Owners can choose from a range of Mopar tonneau covers, including a composite one-piece tonneau cover that improves aerodynamic performance of the Ram

Bed protection: Mopar offers a range of bed area protection options, including a skid resistant spray-in bedliner and a durable ribbed under-the-rail bedliner

2-inch lift kit: Mopar helps give the all-new Ram even more presence with a 2-inch lift kit that provides higher clearance and accommodates additional tire options

All-weather floor mats: Interior accessories for the all-new Ram 1500 include Mopar all-weather floormats with deeper channels, rigid sidewalls and the Ram’s head logo

For more information on Mopar parts and accessories for the all-new 2018 Ram 1500, visit http://www.Mopar.com/Ramtrucks.

Mopar.com

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Do you know if the splash guards have some 3M tape behind them and I know Rebel has 1 inch lift, can you get the 2 inch lift on it.

John813

Reaction score
Really curious about that Ram airflow intake. Unless it doesn't bump up the HP in the curve/peak.

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Really curious about that Ram airflow intake. Unless it doesn't bump up the HP in the curve/peak.

I can't wait to see numbers. Its basically a Mopar made Vararam, and people say significant gains from those. I would assume Mopar is perfecting the design and finding a way to stop dust and dirt that the Vararam allowed into the motor.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can't wait to see numbers. Its basically a Mopar made Vararam, and people say significant gains from those. I would assume Mopar is perfecting the design and finding a way to stop dust and dirt that the Vararam allowed into the motor.
Living on a dirt and gravel road, I’d bettter pass until I know it’s as good or better than stock.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
CAI's are still in fashion? You all know they only make noise, not horsepower, right? If you want the roar... fine. But expecting ANY horsepower gains is foolish and naive. Not starting sh#t, just adding facts to the conversation for those that might not know.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
CAI's are still in fashion? You all know they only make noise, not horsepower, right? If you want the roar... fine. But expecting ANY horsepower gains is foolish and naive. Not starting sh#t, just adding facts to the conversation for those that might not know.
When I bought my current truck, it had an over-oiled K&N filter in the air box. First, that isn’t helping with airflow. Second, that’s a great way to foul up the MAF sensor. I immediately replaced the filter with a high-quality paper element and SeaFoamed the intake system (prior to tuning).

The new Ram intake LOOKS cool. That may be all it is good for, aside from (potentially) enhancing sound. I’d like to hear one!

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
CAI's sound awesome and look cool, agreed. But the reality is the factory setup delivers an engineered 395hp and you would have to commit to a lot more mods (exhaust, throttle body, intake... etc) to see any advantage from a CAI. I also have no use for K&N filters... what a chore. Most cheap bolt ons are only good for the sticker. Serious mods take serious time and money to achieve improvements. Pro-charger anyone?;)

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
CAI's sound awesome and look cool, agreed. But the reality is the factory setup delivers an engineered 395hp and you would have to commit to a lot more mods (exhaust, throttle body, intake... etc) to see any advantage from a CAI. I also have no use for K&N filters... what a chore. Most cheap bolt ons are only good for the sticker. Serious mods take serious time and money to achieve improvements. Pro-charger anyone?;)
I agree a CAI by itself is useless aside from sound, however, people did see some gains from the Vararam, which is similar to the one Mopar is putting out. I will be looking at buying it, but am also doing other mods as well. I'm about to order a full catback exhaust, and will be changing out the throttle body at some point, and may put some new headers in. Combine it with a tune, and between everything there will be some solid improvement.

John813

Reaction score

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/vararam-intake-comparison-dyno.40643/

I would agree with you on most intakes, but there is some proof that the vararam style intake may increase power. Which is very similar to the one Mopar is making. Although it seems it is making power by making the truck run leaner.

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Don't really know about hp gains but it sounds great.

Attachments

• IMG_4974.JPG
    IMG_4974.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 274

syddog 2000

Reaction score
Is that the ram factory performance intake ?? Do you have it on your truck. Is it available now lol and how much are they.

I am not sure if it is on the Vararam site for 2019 yet. However I was in contact with a Tech. over there who was very interested in the install I made he had many questions, and I gave him my feedback as What I thought, for what its worth.

Longhorn5G

Reaction score

MP019_001RM86r6ik2ihunqaranpne4rnk90u__mid.jpg

Mopar Custom Shop allows owners to personalize their all-new Ram before taking the keysJanuary 15, 2018 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The Mopar brand is ready to offer a portfolio of more than 200 new parts and accessories to personalize the all-new 2019 Ram 1500. Owners will be able to choose from new or redesigned products, including tonneau covers, a bed step, cold-air intake, wheels and a lift kit, all created to complement the styling of the all-new Ram.
MP019_009RMe2jscdv1ngq8u4gbjvpqii332i__mid.jpg

Running boards, all-weather floor mats, toolboxes, vehicle graphics, a cab protector bar, performance cat-back exhaust, splash guards and much, much more will also be offered to customize the new pickup. To highlight the new Mopar menu of products available at launch, a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn customized with Mopar parts and accessories will be on display for the official reveal of the all-new Ram 1500 at the 2018 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit.

“Mopar is proud to offer a robust lineup of customization options developed with the same teams and in the same design studio that produced the all-new Ram 1500, delivering authenticity that can’t be matched,” said Pietro Gorlier, Head of Parts and Service (Mopar), FCA. “We offer a comprehensive portfolio of products that perfectly complements the overall design of the new Ram 1500 and enhances the truck not just aesthetically, but also on a functional level, all with a factory-backed warranty.”

MP019_004RMi24rpn0irn53vhoi3as9rsb6u6__mid.jpg

The 200-plus lineup of new products for the Ram 1500 was created through thousands of hours of testing and validation. The fit, finish and function of all Mopar parts and accessories were developed and designed to harmonize with the all-new Ram 1500, from aerodynamic improvements gained from a redesigned Mopar composite tonneau cover to the articulation of the new Mopar bed step. Owners will have the option of putting their own unique spin on the all-new Ram even before picking it up from the dealer through the Mopar Custom Shop. Accessories from the Mopar brand’s menu of offerings can be added before vehicle delivery. A vehicle going through the Mopar Custom Shop also is covered by the original warranty and included in the Monroney label, giving the consumer the added advantage of having their customization included in the financing package.
Ram_MoparRamDSC_2067udslmmj1suhgfefab2scnd4oup__mid.jpg

Mopar-modified 2019 Ram 1500 Big HornA street-ready, Patriot Blue 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn customized with Mopar parts and accessories shared the spotlight as part of the all-new Ram reveal at NAIAS in Detroit on January 15. Mopar 20-inch cast aluminum luxury-styled wheels, painted black with polished inserts, give the truck a sleek appearance, further accented with Mopar center caps. New Mopar splash guards are injection molded and sculpted to provide excellent fit and finish for functionality and protection. Rear splash guards sport the molded in, distinctive R-A-M text logo. New, durable cab-length Mopar off-road-style cast aluminum running boards add another styling point. Grey metallic Mopar bodyside graphics are tested and designed specifically for the Ram 1500 and enhance the curves and body lines of the all-new Ram, adding personality and character. Bodyside and hood graphics are available for the Ram in both Grey Metallic or black.

A newly redesigned Mopar bed step now features durable, heavy-duty styling found on the rear bumper of the new Ram 1500, and a new articulating arm that allows the step to be easily lowered, enabling bed access when the tailgate is up or down, and retracts with a gentle push. A new Mopar bed assist handle works in conjunction with the bed step for easier bed access. Mopar redesigned the composite one-piece tonneau cover, which is painted to mirror the body color and is both attractive and functional, actually improving aerodynamic performance of the Ram. Additional tonneau cover options are available from the Mopar brand. A unique new Mopar cold-air intake, now compatible with all hood applications for the all-new Ram 1500 feeds cool air to the Big Horn’s 5.7-liter HEMI engine. Mopar 5-inch gloss black exhaust tips with dual wall thickness fit snugly to the bumper and provide a smoother edge. The 5-inch exhaust tips are also available from Mopar in chrome. Interior accessories include Mopar high-bucket all-weather floormats with deeper channels, more rigid sidewalls and the Ram’s Head logo. Mopar door-sill guards are stainless steel and embossed with the R-A-M text logo.
MP019_006RMo1usfkepjjkh9him4d3n77u1uj__mid.jpg

Mopar parts and accessories for all-new 2019 Ram 1500:Below is additional information on a selection of the more than 200 Mopar parts and accessories available for the all-new 2019 Ram 1500:
Bed step: New Mopar bed step features an articulating arm that lowers down for easy access when the tailgate is up or down, and retracts with a gentle push

Off-road running boards: New off-road-style cab-length running boards from Mopar feature durable cast aluminum construction and provide a skid resistant stepping surface

Cab protector bar: New for the all-new Ram, the Mopar bed-mounted cab protector bar guards against loose equipment or objects and includes provisions to mount 5-inch Mopar LED lights

Bed assist handle: Mopar grab handles work in concert with the Mopar bed step to offer easy access to the bed area

Vehicle graphics: Hood and bodyside Mopar graphics, available in black and metallic grey, add contrast and character and are designed specifically for the Ram 1500

Toolboxes: The Mopar toolbox allows for equipment and cargo storage and securely mounts to production rails of the all-new Ram 1500

Molded splash guards: New Mopar splash guards are injection molded and sculpted to provide excellent fit and finish; rear splash guards are stamped with the distinctiveR-A-M text logo

Wheels: Options include unique new 18-inch six-lug beadlock capable wheels with a silver trim ring and an available forged functional beadlock ring for off-road use, and luxury- and performance-styled 20-inch cast aluminum wheels

Cold-air intake: The new Mopar cold-air intake is compatible with all hood applications for the all-new Ram and provides a steady flow of cool air

Performance cat-back exhaust: The Mopar performance cat-back exhaust is constructed with AI409 stainless steel and delivers a deep exhaust note

Mopar 5-inch exhaust tips: Mopar exhaust tips with dual wall thickness fit snugly to the bumper and provide a smoother edge; available in gloss black and chrome

Tonneau covers: Owners can choose from a range of Mopar tonneau covers, including a composite one-piece tonneau cover that improves aerodynamic performance of the Ram

Bed protection: Mopar offers a range of bed area protection options, including a skid resistant spray-in bedliner and a durable ribbed under-the-rail bedliner

2-inch lift kit: Mopar helps give the all-new Ram even more presence with a 2-inch lift kit that provides higher clearance and accommodates additional tire options

All-weather floor mats: Interior accessories for the all-new Ram 1500 include Mopar all-weather floormats with deeper channels, rigid sidewalls and the Ram’s head logo

For more information on Mopar parts and accessories for the all-new 2018 Ram 1500, visit http://www.Mopar.com/Ramtrucks.

Mopar.com
Link appears to be bad now.

Users who are viewing this thread