5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Exhaust Installed

Jszlaga

Reaction score
Hello all. New member here. I just installed a Mopar exhaust on my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited. They gave me my OEM exhaust back. Is there any value to that? Can I sell it on the forum? Or should I just scrap it? It has about 9,000 miles on it. Let me know what you guys think.

Jonathange

Reaction score
Hello all. New member here. I just installed a Mopar exhaust on my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited. They gave me my OEM exhaust back. Is there any value to that? Can I sell it on the forum? Or should I just scrap it? It has about 9,000 miles on it. Let me know what you guys think.

Hi how much louder than stock I’m debating. Is it louder in the cab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jszlaga

Reaction score
Hi how much louder than stock I’m debating. Is it louder in the cab

Well, that doesn’t really answer my question but yeah definitely louder. Great sound on cold start and a good growl when you hit the gas. That being said, it’s still a tame “loud”. If you like really loud then it’s not right for you. Not loud in cabin at all and no drone. I’m very happy with it.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Your stock exhaust probably isn't worth much unless you can find someone who is specifically looking to go back to stock for some reason. It would be worth listing it locally on craigslist if you have the room to store it for a while. You could also list it here in the for sale section of the forum, but it's probably not worth the cost to ship it unless the right buyer stumbles across your listing.

Jonathange

Reaction score
Well, that doesn’t really answer my question but yeah definitely louder. Great sound on cold start and a good growl when you hit the gas. That being said, it’s still a tame “loud”. If you like really loud then it’s not right for you. Not loud in cabin at all and no drone. I’m very happy with it.

Thanks for your reply

RamLink83

Reaction score
Every now and then I see people on here looking for the stock exhaust to put back on their truck. I'm personally holding on to my stock exhaust just in case I decide to get rid of the truck earlier than planned. I will then put the stock back on and sell my AWE since aftermarket exhaust will bring more money than the stock.

Users who are viewing this thread